Tuesday 6 March 2012

What do you think of my Soapbox idea?

Hope you've all had a visit to the 'Project 2012' page? we've had a busy week digging, dumping, shuttering. The site is well and truly looking like a builders site and we are now onto our second skip. At the moment we've come pretty much to a stand still, (husbands on day shift) which means not a lot will get done this week with only one and a half hours of light left when he comes home in the evening.

So what am I doing with myself this week?

I have a few commissions I need to crack on with, but I'm also thinking of creating a Soapbox here on my blog. This idea isn't entirely my own as I've just taken part in a similar publication over at http://hollyandruby.co.uk/blog/  I don't know about you, but I love to read about other designer makers and their processes of working, where their inspiration evolves and the trials and tribulations of trying to get their name out there to the masses. A place that can be used as a platform to share your passion. 
All you would have to do is write a piece about yourself include some imagery and tell everyone what your work is about. If your an Artist, Designer, Photographer, Crafter of any sort then please get in touch mail@denisethompsondesign.com title your email 'soapbox' I'd love to hear from you, I'm sure others would too
dx

No comments:

Post a Comment